Chemicals Formula

Monday, March 2, 2009

About Chemistry: Canned Air Isn't Air

Advertisement

About.com Chemistry
In the Spotlight | More Topics |
from Anne Marie Helmenstine, Ph.D.
I suspect people who enjoy chemistry never cease to be fascinated by demonstrations and experiments. The child-like wonder never ends; possibly the interest in childish pranks never wanes either. Chemistry can be used to produce really foul odors, make disappearing ink, and even color your urine. Methylene blue, anyone?


In the Spotlight
Canned Air Isn't Air
My laptop is basically my desk. I prefer it to a regular desk because I have to keep it cleaned off enough to be able to type. I keep canned air around to blast out debris that gets under my keys, so it's an everyday chemical in my household. Did you know canned air is a potentially hazardous chemical, too?...read more


3rd Grade Science Quiz
Several readers wrote in about the 6th grade science quiz I posted in last week's newsletter. The new quiz is based on the standards for teaching students in the 3rd grade. My human guinea pig refused to take this quiz, just in case he scored badly...read more

Burning Bubbles
I tell people I'm not a pyro, but I get doubtful looks. Pyros are fascinated by fire. I just really like it...read more


Sponsored Links

Best Moves in a Bad Economy
Save & Invest the Right Way
Find out how to beat a bear market, make smart choices, and keep your cool even when the economy is unpredictable.




Homework / Study Tips Biology

Geology


0 comments:

 

Home | Blogging Tips | Blogspot HTML | Make Money | Payment | PTC Review

Chemicals Formula © Template Design by Herro | Publisher : Templatemu